Mandarin Speaking Sales Assistant
|£21,000 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
We have an opportunity that is not to be missed!
Our client, a luxury technological brand, known for inventing beautifully manufactured products that push boundaries, are looking for a permanent Full Time (40 hours)Mandarin Speaking Sales Associate to join their team. This will very much be a one to one customer facing role; focussing on providing exceptional service, imparting product knowledge and building a client portfolio, inspiring and encourage brand loyalty.
• Advising customers of products and services, providing high quality service
• Representing the brand at all times
• Housekeeping and merchandising, ensuring store standards are maintained
• Efficiently following till, stock and sale documentation procedures
• Achieving personal and store sales targets
• Awareness of any stock security issues and communicating to management as necessary
• Develop and maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge
• Attendance, involvement and support in any brand training rolled out and implemented
• Assisting in and providing an aftersales service, going above and beyond for customers
• Complying with Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures
• Customer focussed with a proactive, approachable and friendly personality
• Development and retention of extensive product and brand knowledge
• A team player, working with others to achieve brand integrity, goals and deadlines
• Proven experience of working towards and achieving sales targets
• Luxury retail experience is preferential, but not essential
• Knowledge of and the ability to use IT systems
• Professional, conscientious and reliable attitude
• A loyal employee with a desire for longevity and progression
• Mandarin Speaking
This brand looks after their employees, offering a competitive salary dependant on experience, a team bonus scheme, uniform allowance, holiday entitlement, pension scheme, healthcare, along with other generous benefits. They also offer a fantastic training package, with regular ongoing in-house development, as well as group Head Office sessions / workshops.
If you feel that you would be the perfect candidate please contact us. We would love to hear from you!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.