Part Time Sales Assistant
|Up to £9.00 dependant on experience - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A brand with a dedicated following are now looking for a Sales Assistant on a weekend part time 8 hours basis. The boutique is located within the internationally known Bicester Village, renowned for its luxurious stores and high tourism rate.
Our client prides themselves on their quality, long lasting, luxury leather goods and their strong company image. In order to continue the success of their brand and to promote their identity and personality, they are looking for a confident, positive and proactive candidate to drive their brand forward.
The key responsibilities will be:
• Key-holding duties; opening and closing the store
• Work with colleagues to keep store standards at their highest
• Regularly supporting, motivating and coaching the staff
• Deliver exceptional service to a high level of customers
• Involvement in delivery acceptance and processing of stock
• Assist during stock takes
• Be an ambassador of the brand at all times
The required attributes are:
• Sales and target driven
• Excellent communication with a wide range of people
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Highly organised and able to work well under pressure
• Energy and passion for retail
• Professional and responsible attitude
• Experience of working within a fast paced retail environment
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge, following training
• Showing a keen interest in fashion and accessories
You will be required to work at weekends and flexibility to work additional shifts within peak periods, eg. Christmas, would be ideal, dependant on the needs of the business.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a base salary, along with other attractive benefits including but not exclusive to; commission scheme, uniform allowance, staff discount, holiday allowance, pension, childcare vouchers.
If this opportunity excites you and you have the skills and experience required, we are waiting to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.