|£10.75 per hour - Permanent Position|
A rare part-time role for an experienced secretary to work 2 days a week for a professional practice in Banbury.
The salary is £10.75 per hour working Wednesday and Friday. 9.00 to 6.00. 20 days holiday pro-rata.
• Open and distributing post
• Typing reports and letters
• Reviewing incoming e-mails and circulating for action to other members of staff. Reading e-mails to make sure you are aware of content and looking out for urgent matters. Responding to emails
• Filing (to include the organization of filing storage, i.e. moving boxes and organizing studio room and conference room filing)
• Diary management – responsibility for monitoring upcoming deadlines and ensuring they are met.
• Updating Outlook Calendar
• Organising meetings
• Answering the telephone and taking messages
• Binding of documents
• Providing tea and coffee for meetings
• Arranging conference calls
• Answering the door to visitors
• Book hotel accommodation / organize lunch/ flights/ couriers
• Files / set up / retrieve / archive
• Typing submission of documents to deadlines
• Scanning Documents
• Obtaining information & requesting documents by phone and e-mail
• Liaising with other colleagues regarding workload.
• Previous secretarial experience
• Experience of working in a professional office
• Articulate with a excellent command of English and grammar
• IT literate
• Excellent communication skills
For the right individual this really is a great opportunity to work part-time.