|DOE - Permanent Position|
A superb entry level opportunity for an administrator, which would suit someone with one or two years’ experience looking for the next step. A chance to work for a very friendly and successful company within a small team but with a big heart.
• Assist the Marketing Co-Ordinator by updating and maintaining the product portfolio on the website together with any other database related activities
• Support the Marketing Co-Ordinator with websales and any other online contact
• Liaise with clients, suppliers and contractors in various aspects of projects, as required
• Assist the Marketing Co-Ordinator’s maintenance of the company’s presence on social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
• Ensure project paper files and IT system files are maintained to a high standard with each item relevant to the project located in the correct section
• Support both the Sales Manager and Marketing Co-Ordinator in any other tasks that may be required including, but not limited to: answering and fielding telephone calls, responding to general emails received, filing, scanning, covering live chat, and day to day admin tasks
• Strong administrative experience
• Experience of working in a marketing and / or communications environment
• Experience of web content management systems
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with suppliers and customers
• Ability to work alone, schedule own workload and prioritise as necessary
• Team player
• Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Organised with good attention to detail, problem solver
• Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
• Must have own transport due to the rural location.
For your hard work and commitment a generous salary is on offer, with a benefits package to include 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (3 days are required to be held over for Christmas closure), company pension, regular company social events and further training opportunities.
Working hours are 8.30am-5.30pm with one hour for lunch.
If you feel you have the skills and the experience required then please apply today.