|Rural Buckinghamshire, between Bicester and Thame|
|£8.20 per hour. - Permanent Position|
A lovely opportunity for an experienced hotel receptionist to work in a small luxury hotel attached to an established and prestigious golf and country club. Set in beautiful countryside this really is an idyllic opportunity, although due to the rural location your own transport is essential.
• Reporting to the assistant front office manager
• Checking guests in and out
• Settling final accounts with guests
• Handling complaints and queries, discounting where necessary and appropriate
• Operation of in-house computer systems and the new system, Amadeus which is being installed in December
• Handling all incoming enquiries via telephone and email
• Assisting with ad hoc duties, including booking events and weddings
• Advising on local facilities and arranging transport when required
• Must have previous hotel reception experience
• Be IT literate, full comprehensive training will be provided when Amadeus is installed
• A customer focussed individual where nothing is too much trouble attitude
• Flexible and willing to assist in ad hoc duties when required
• Excellent communication skills, with a good command of the English language, both spoken and written
• Able to provide practical solutions and keep calm under pressure
• A team player
• You must have your own transport due to the rural location, there is no public transport
The salary on offer is £8.20 per hour. Benefits include: a uniform, meals provided whilst on duty, free gym and golf membership, you can also use of the sauna and steam room. Company pension.
Working 5 days out of 7 on a rotation basis, either 7.00 am to 3.00 pm or 3.00 am to 11.00 pm on rotation.