|Negotiable - Permanent Position|
A rare opportunity has arisen for a multi-faceted fluent French speaking Office Manager looking to take on an exciting new challenge. This role will suit someone with a good cross section of skills and experience, to include: accounts, office management, facilities management, HR and Health and Safety.
This will only suit someone who has the appropriate experience and who enjoys streamlining systems and wants to work for a innovative company based in rural Northamptonshire, close to Brackley.
Flexible working hours. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, 3 days to be held over for Christmas close down.
• Bookkeeping duties to include but not limited to bank account reconciliation, invoicing, management account reporting, cashflow management, expenses, VAT Returns, liaison and management of HMRC, suppliers and a variety of stakeholders;
• Facilities management to include maintenance and safety, organising insurance and travel, Health and Safety, IT support and escalating when necessary, liaison with all levels of stakeholders;
• Management of four administration staff;
• HR and recruitment issues to include all associated administration, stringent record keeping, updating HR policies and keeping abreast of the law, holiday and sick pay, holiday allocation and approval, pensions and private health, running childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes;
• You will need to be a fluent French speaker;
• Previous experience of office management;
• IT literate with a good understanding of Sage 50;
• A good level of Bookkeeping experience is essential
• Previous office management experience
If you have all the skills required for this role please do get in touch.
1. Do you speak French
2. Have you got the relevant required skills