Internal Sales Executive
|£25,000 - £30,000 - Permanent Position|
You will be selling the companies products to both new and existing customers and work within close conjunction to an external sales and product specialist within a pre-determined geographical location. Although this is a sale role you must uphold the highest the level of customer service. The role will involve extensive communication with customers via phone, email and occasional face to face.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Management of all new sales leads including the qualification, response, recording and follow up
• Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager to maximise the resources of the team in order to achieve set targets
• Assist external sales/product specialists in making appointments and meeting targets
• Creating quotations and ensuring these are followed up to secure the sale
• Respond to customer queries through liaison with other departments and colleagues
• Maintain the CRM system with up to date and accurate information
• Meet with customers and prospects at the office as well as attend occasional site visits.
• Take part in monthly sales meetings
• Negotiate pricing within predetermined parameters
• Report on competitor activity
• Work with and secure purchase orders.
If you feel you are passionate and driven sales person who is experienced in working to KPIs with an A Level or equivalent in Science then please apply today. In order to be successful you will need to display a proven record in a successful B2B sales environment, come from a technical company, be technical minded and have fantastic communication skills.