|£30,000 - Permanent Position|
• Work with Sales to help gather technical information and assist with application projects realise customer requirements into technical specifications and drawings.
• Project manage larger equipment orders, including integration of components from different suppliers.
• Specify, design and manage the third party manufacturing of custom parts, electrical or control systems.
• Assist with our Technology Centre, workshop and demonstration equipment.
• Assist with installation & training and demonstrations of equipment.
• Create and maintain drawings.
• Organise and contribute to Technical Library.
• Liaison with the technical departments/representatives of our suppliers/partners.
• Collect, collate and present material and product properties.
• Product development.
QUALIFICATIONS/ SKILLS NEEDED
• Degree level qualification in an engineering subject would be preferred
• HNC or B.Tech in Engineering, or equivalent through experience.
• Ability to produce CAD drawings required.
• Experience in a manufacturing or systems engineering environment or automation would be advantageous.
• Knowledge of engineering design principles and material properties desired
• Knowledge of electrical control systems and component selection
• The ability to work as part of a team and to meet deadlines
• Computer literate (Excel, Word)
We offer a generous bonus structure (dependent on company performance).Flexible 9.00 to 5.30. 20 days holiday plus Bank Holiday and an additional 3 days given at Christmas, plus your Birthday and a charity day. Free Parking. Sick pay up to 10 days.
If this is of interest and you fit the criteria then do not delay, send over your CV.
Do you have a degree in Engineering
Do you have CAD experience