Work Scheduler & Coordinator
|£22000 - £27000 DOE - Permanent Position|
Day to day duties will include:
• Providing outstanding customers service to all clients
• Schedule internal and external parties work (working one month in advance)
• Ensure schedule is at maximum efficiency using geographical knowledge
• Place orders for any parts or equipment required to ensure timely delivery prior to appointment date
• Ensure compliance documentation in place prior to appointment
• Ensure database is maintained effectively with reports, aborted visits, delayed visits and relevant required data
• Ensure all parties are aware of forward planned schedule
• Maintain open lines of communication between clients and consultants on all live jobs
• Deal with any rescheduled appointments as required
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar scheduling role with experience of booking appointments nationwide, will possess fabulous customer service skills, have the ability to multitask, be organised and methodical in their approach to work and be excellent at building relationships. You must have a good level of IT skills, a professional telephone manner and be a great team player
For your hard work you will be rewarded by working for a company who believes in its staff, who promotes and develops from within, offers 22 day holiday plus bank holidays and a contributory pension scheme and the chance to work with a fabulous team.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!