|£18,700 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A British boutique situated within the new phase of the world renowned and expanded Bicester Village are recruiting for a Sales Assistant to join their friendly team on a full time permanent basis. Our client who specialises in luxury accessories with a fun, forward thinking approach, is seeking a well presented and confident individual who has a keen interest in fashion and accessories.
You must have a passion for providing a high quality shopping experience and reflect the image of the brand. Working within a team orientated culture you will be provided with all the support you need to succeed and should you wish, there is opportunity to develop and grow further within the brand.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Confidently and efficiently build a rapport with customers, providing excellent customer service at all times;
• Develop and communicate product and brand knowledge in order to maximise sales;
• Work with colleagues to achieve KPIs / targets set;
• Ensure store standards are maintained through regular housekeeping and merchandising;
• Build own personal client base, providing a VIP, personally tailored service;
• Open and close the boutique, completing end of day paperwork;
• Use of the till system and Microsoft Office;
• Deal with customer order processing and queries.
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous retail experience. Luxury experience advantageous, but not essential;
• A passion and energy to continue working within the retail sector;
• Approachable with a natural ability to communicate with a wide variety of people in a fast paced and diverse environment;
• The ability to speak fluent English is essential. Other language skills are beneficial;
• Target focussed and proactive;
• Motivated and driven with a willingness to learn;
• Good phone manner and general communication skills;
• Responsible attitude, with the ability to use initiative;
• The desire to commit and find longevity within a role;
• Demonstration of a strong work ethic through
reliability and loyalty.
Our client is offering an attractive salary of £18,700 with additional benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, all uniform provided, commission scheme, yearly allowance of £1,600, staff discount, private dental care, pension scheme and life insurance.
You will be required to work 40 hours per week, with a varying work pattern over 5 out of 7 days, including weekends.
If you are interested in this role and feel you possess the skills necessary we would love to hear from you!
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.