|£8.50 per Hour - Permanent Position|
This high-end venue is located on the outskirts of Bicester and is full of character and history dating back to the 1300’s.
Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
• General maintenance of the beautiful grounds including: polishing, painting, DIY and more.
• Stocktaking and helping with any deliveries that come on site
• Taking pride in all aspects of the venues appearance
• Weeding, planting and general upkeep of the garden area.
• Raking leaves and mowing the lawn.
• Helping clear up after events ensuring everything is correctly put away in the appropriate areas.
The ideal Candidate will be a quick learner, picking up new tasks with ease. They will also show the ability to use their initiative at all times. Having a keen eye for detail will help you to carry out daily duties.
Due to the nature of the vacancy, the selected Candidate would be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for long hours on their feet. The hours of this role will vary depending on the time of the year. Normal operational hours in low season will be between 7.30- 4.30, however flexibility will be needed during busy periods when you will be needed to work up to 12 hours on selected days. (This will include weekends during this time period.)
Are you seeking a new exciting career as a part time Maintenance Operative?
Would helping create and finalise once in a lifetime events in a prestigious venue be the perfect job for you?