|£8.50 per Hour - Permanent Position|
My Client is looking for a part time Maintenance Operative to help ensure that the prestigious venue and grounds are kept to the highest of standards.
This high-end venue is located on the outskirts of Bicester and is full of character and history dating back to the 1300’s. They’re a local family run business looking for someone to join their already established and committed team.
Daily duties may include but are not limited to:
• General maintenance of the beautiful grounds including, ensuring it is always immaculate and kept to exacting standards. This may include polishing, painting, DIY and more.
• Stocktaking and helping with any deliveries.
• Taking pride in all aspects of the venues appearance no matter how small the job.
• Weeding, planting and general upkeep of the garden area.
• Raking leaves and mowing the lawn.
• Helping clear up after events ensuring everything is correctly put away in the appropriate areas.
The ideal Candidate will be a quick learner, picking up new tasks with ease. They will also show the ability to use their initiative at all times. Having a keen eye for detail will help you to carry out daily duties.
Due to the nature of the vacancy, the selected Candidate would be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment for long hours on their feet. The hours of this role will vary depending on the time of the year. Normal operational hours in low season will be between 7.30- 4.30, however flexibility will be needed during busy periods when you will be needed to work up to 12 hours on selected days. (This will include weekends during this time period.)