Customer Service Assistant
|£8.50 - £9.50 dependant on experience - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
Our client, situated in Bicester, is searching for professional, approachable and friendly candidates to join their growing customer service team.
Due to a huge expansion project, there are many full time and part time roles available across varied areas and our client is looking for experienced candidates to represent their upmarket and aspirational destination area; promoting style, innovation and elegance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who will be providing a beautiful space to work within, surrounded by quality, unique products and also prospects for progression, should the successful candidates wish to develop their career further.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Have a proactive and friendly attitude, readily welcoming, greeting and approaching all customers;
• Customer focussed, providing excellent one to one customer service, understanding the customer’s needs and ensuring this is met and exceeded;
• Processing customer purchases through the till system efficiently and effectively;
• Assisting customers using other company provided technology;
• Adhering to high standards of retailing, handling stock delivered and ensuring swift, proficient pricing, merchandising and replenishment;
• Confidently communicating with customers in a respectful, polite manner; upselling and promoting link sales to maximise profitability;
• Working as part of a team, to achieve targets and provide a coherent, vibrant environment across all areas;
• Enthusiastically provide product information to customers, specific to the department you are working within.
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous retail experience is required;
• A personable, approachable personality with a positive, smiley demeanour;
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to make others feel welcome;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities;
• Passionate about service; focussed and eager to exceed customer’s expectations;
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to meet and pre-empt client’s needs;
• A team player with an outgoing and energetic personality.
Successful candidates will be required to work the contracted hours agreed, across varied days within the 7 day trading week, including weekends. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, with other fantastic company benefits, such as uniform, discount, holiday and pension, along with on-site and off-site training.
Should you wish to apply, please get in touch as soon as possible, with your most up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.