|£8.50 - £9.50 per hour dependant on experience - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
Our client is searching for experienced fashion retail Sales Assistants to join their growing team on a part time 30 hour or weekend 15 hour basis. Due to a huge expansion project our client is looking for the very best to represent their upmarket and aspirational destination area; promoting style, innovation and elegance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who will be providing a beautiful space to work within, surrounded by quality, unique products and also prospects for progression and development, should the successful candidates wish to develop their career further.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Have a proactive and friendly attitude, readily welcoming, greeting and approaching all customers;
• Customer focussed, providing excellent one to one customer service, understanding the customer’s needs and ensuring this is met and exceeded;
• Processing customer purchases through the till system efficiently and effectively;
• Assisting customers using other company provided technology;
• Adhering to high standards of retailing, handling stock delivered and ensuring swift, proficient pricing, merchandising and replenishment;
• Confidently communicating with customers in a respectful, polite manner; upselling and promoting link sales to maximise profitability;
• Working as part of a team, to achieve targets
• Enthusiastically provide product knowledge to inspire customers
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous premium fashion retail experience is required;
• A keen interest in fashion and following the latest trends;
• A personable, approachable personality with a positive, smiley demeanour;
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to make others feel welcome;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities;
• Passionate about service; focussed and eager to exceed customer’s expectations;
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to meet and pre-empt client’s needs;
• A team player with an outgoing and energetic personality.
Successful candidates will be required to work the contracted hours agreed, across varied days within the 7 day trading week, including weekends. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, with other fantastic company benefits, such as uniform, discount, holiday and pension, along with on-site and off-site training.
Should you wish to apply, please get in touch as soon as possible with your most up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.