|£21,000 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
Our client is searching for experienced fashion retail candidate to work as a full time 40 hour Supervisor within their growing team. Due to a huge expansion project our client is looking for a driven and passionate candidate to represent their upmarket and aspirational destination area; promoting style, innovation and elegance.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who will be providing a beautiful space to work within, surrounded by quality, unique products and also prospects for progression and development, should the successful candidates wish to develop their career further within the group.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Working alongside the Manager, providing commercial ideas and suggestions to drive the business forward;
• Completing duties of responsibility, as the Managers second in command;
• Driving the team to achieve set KPIs and targets, through supportive coaching and feedback;
• Planning and delegating daily duties, ensuring productivity ;
• Have a proactive and friendly attitude, readily welcoming, greeting and approaching all customers;
• Customer focussed, providing excellent one to one customer service, understanding the customer’s needs and ensuring this is met and exceeded;
• Processing customer purchases through the till system and using other company provided technology accurately and efficiently;
• Following policies and procedures and assisting colleagues to do the same;
• Adhering to high standards of retailing, handling stock delivered and ensuring swift, proficient pricing, merchandising and replenishment;
• Confidently communicating with customers in a respectful, polite manner; enthusiastically providing product knowledge to inspire customers, upselling and promoting link sales to maximise profitability;
• Involved in analysis of reports and floor walks.
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous premium fashion retail experience, as a senior sales or above is required;
• A keen interest in fashion and following the latest trends;
• Motivated by sales figures, with a commercial understanding of how to impact these and the overall profit;
• The ability to deal with difficult situations calmly and professionally;
• A personable, approachable personality with a positive, smiley demeanour;
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to encourage;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities;
• Passionate about service; focussed and eager to exceed customer’s expectations;
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to cater for client’s needs;
• A team player with an outgoing and energetic personality.
The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours, within 5 days out of 7, including weekends. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, with other fantastic company benefits, such as uniform, discount, holiday and pension, along with on-site and off-site training.
Should you wish to apply, please get in touch as soon as possible with your most up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.