Front of House Assistant
|Up to £19,000 dependant on experience - Permanent Position|
Our client is searching for professional, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join their growing team. Due to a huge expansion project there are a number of full time 40 hour Front of House hospitality roles available within the restaurant area of their upmarket and aspirational destination area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who will providing a beautiful space to work within, supplying quality food produce and beverages and offering prospects for future promotion, if desired.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Have a proactive and friendly attitude, readily welcoming, greeting and approaching all customers;
• Customer focussed, providing excellent one to one customer service, understanding the customer’s needs and ensuring this is met and exceeded;
• Processing customer purchases through the till system efficiently and effectively;
• Making beverages and serving hot and cold food, as required, ensuring produce presentation is of the highest quality;
• Proactively clearing tables to provide availability of tables and seating;
• Ensuring housekeeping is to the highest standard;
• Adhering to high standards of food hygiene and health and safety;
• Ensuring efficient replenishment, merchandising and pricing of retail goods;
• Confidently communicating with customers in a respectful, polite manner; upselling and promoting link sales to maximise profitability;
• Working as part of a team, to provide a coherent, vibrant environment across all areas;
• Enthusiastically provide product information to customers, particularly regarding ingredients and allergens.
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous hospitality experience, within a customer facing role, is required;
• A personable, approachable personality with a positive, smiley demeanour;
• Understanding of a hospitality environment and the expectations required;
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to make others feel welcome;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities;
• Passionate about service; focussed and eager to exceed customer’s expectations;
• Good personal presentation, taking into account hygiene regulations;
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to meet and pre-empt client’s needs;
• A team player with an outgoing and energetic personality.
The successful candidate will be required to work 40 hours, within 5 days out of 7, including weekends. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, with other fantastic company benefits, such as uniform, discount, holiday and pension, along with on-site and off-site training.
Should you wish to apply, please get in touch as soon as possible with your most up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.