|£8.50 - £9.50 per hour dependant on experience - Permanent Position|
Our client is searching for professional, friendly and enthusiastic candidates to join their growing team, working full time 40 hour or Part Time 16-20 hour hospitality roles, within the Children’s Activity Area / Café / Restaurant, of their upmarket and aspirational destination area.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who will providing a beautiful space to work within, whilst supplying quality service, food produce and beverages to customers, as well as offering employees the prospect for future promotion, if desired.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Have a proactive and friendly attitude, readily welcoming, greeting and approaching all customers;
• Customer focussed, providing excellent one to one customer service, understanding the customer’s needs and ensuring this is met and exceeded;
• Processing customer purchases through the till system efficiently and effectively;
• Making beverages and serving food, as required;
• Overseeing children’s events, ensuring that they are running smoothly and in a timely manner;
• Keeping housekeeping at a high standard, proactively clearing all areas;
• Adhering to hygiene and health and safety policies and procedures;
• Ensuring efficient replenishment, merchandising and pricing of retail goods;
• Confidently communicating with customers in a respectful, polite manner; upselling and promoting link sales to maximise profitability;
• Working as part of a team, to provide a coherent, vibrant environment across all areas;
• Enthusiastically provide product information to customers, particularly regarding ingredients and allergens.
Key skills and profile required:
• Previous hospitality / customer facing experience, is required;
• A pleasant, approachable personality with an understanding of children and how to tailor your approach to various characters;
• Approach all tasks with a positive, smiley demeanour;
• Understanding of a hospitality environment and the expectations required;
• Excellent communication skills, with a natural ability to make others feel welcome;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment, with multiple demands and priorities;
• Passionate about service; focussed and eager to exceed customer’s expectations;
• Uses initiative to seek opportunities to meet and pre-empt client’s needs;
• A team player with an outgoing and energetic personality.
The successful candidates will be required to work the contracted hours agreed, across varied days within the 7 day trading week, including weekends. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, with other fantastic company benefits, such as uniform, discount, holiday and pension, along with on-site and off-site training.
Should you wish to apply, please get in touch as soon as possible with your most up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.