Customer Care Executive
|£19,000 plus 10% bonus - Permanent Position|
They are looking to bring a new individual into the customer care team. Working within a supportive team to deliver high levels of customer service, you will communicate with members of the public and external bodies to ensure orders are placed and any queries are resolved.
• Taking inbound calls from customers, placing orders, resolving queries
• Manage requests in a timely and polite manner
• Develop a good rapport with customers
• Processing orders on the system accurately and efficiently
• Logging and managing orders within database
• Develop good working relationships with other department
• Work with your team to achieve objectives and targets.
• Working knowledge of order entry with fast accurate data entry skills
• Knowledge of CRM and finance systems
• Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
• Ability to prioritise work load and work to deadlines
• Attention to details
• Own transport essential
They are looking for someone with the confidence to be able to learn. They will give full training about processes and systems. You must have a flexible attitude and be able to work with minimal supervision. A fantastic telephone manner is essential but everything else can be taught.
HOURS - Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm BENEFITS - on site parking - 25 days plus bank - auto enrol pension - healthcare incentive scheme after probation