Customer Service Administrator
|£18,000 - £23,000 - Permanent Position|
Our client is looking for a customer focused, dynamic, problem solving individual who is be willing to learn from others around them. If you can work well as part of a team and keep calm under pressure then we look forward to hearing from you.
Your duties will include but are not limited to;
• Supporting the national account manager
• Being the first point of contact for a select group of clients
• Progressing sales right through to delivery
• Preparing sample products for sales pitches
• Answering all incoming queries via email and telephone
• Attending sales meetings and various trade shows
• Continuous communication and updates with client
• All general office administration
The ideal candidate must be enthusiastic to learn, keep calm under pressure and work well as part of a team. Happy to communicate, both face to face and via the telephone and comfortable in both delivering results and effectively managing issues as and when they arise. A sound working knowledge of Microsoft Office is also required.
The working hours are Monday to Thursday 8.00-4.45pm (although this can be flexible for the right candidate) and Friday 8-12.30pm, 25 days paid holiday, contributory pension scheme, Life and medical insurance as well as onsite parking.
Do you have proven Customer Service experience?
Are you proficient in Microsoft packages?
Do you thrive in a busy working environment?