Mandarin Speaking Sales Assistant
|£25,000 OTE (pro rata) - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A British brand with a dedicated following are now looking for a Mandarin Speaking Sales Assistant, to join their friendly team, on a part time 20 hour basis. The boutique is located within the internationally known Bicester Village, renowned for its luxurious stores and high tourism rate.
Our client prides themselves on their quality, long lasting, luxury leather goods and their strong company image. In order to continue the success of their brand and to promote their identity and personality, they are looking for a confident, positive and proactive candidate to drive their brand forward.
The key responsibilities are:
• Work with colleagues to keep store standards at their highest;
• Regularly supporting colleagues and working as part of a team;
• Deliver exceptional service to a high level of customers;
• Inspire customers to purchase, by discussing brand knowledge / product features and benefits;
• Participation and contribution in brand role outs and training sessions;
• Involvement in delivery acceptance and processing of stock;
• Assist during stock takes;
• Ensure visual merchandising is completed according to brand guidelines;
• Possibility of key-holding duties; opening and closing the store;
• Be an ambassador of the brand at all times.
The required attributes are:
• Mandarin and English speaking skills;
• Sales and target driven;
• Excellent communication with a wide range of people;
• Fantastic customer service skills;
• Highly organised and able to work well under pressure;
• Energy and passion for retail;
• Professional and responsible attitude;
• Experience of working within a fast paced environment;
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge, following training;
• Showing a keen interest in fashion and accessories.
You will be required to be fully flexible, to commit to varying shifts each week, dependant on the needs of the business, including weekends and Bank Holidays.
In return for your hard work you will be rewarded with a £25,000 pro rata OTE salary, including commission, along with other attractive benefits; uniform allowance, staff discount, holiday allowance, pension, life assurance, childcare vouchers, season tickets and more.
If this opportunity excites you and you possess the skills and experience required, we are waiting to hear from you.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.