|Outskirts of Bicester|
|£10ph - Temporary Position|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Part Time Sales Administrator to join a friendly team on the outskirts of Bicester splitting your time between two offices. Reporting to the sales team leader you will provide administrative support to the sales team and others in the department.
You will be responsible for maintaining and recording sales leads and the management of company demonstration stock whilst assisting the internal sales coordinator with repair and new order sales enquiries.
For this varied role, the ideal candidate would be someone who is organised with exceptional communication skills as a high proportion of the businesses sales are from overseas. Due to working with a variety of company information, you will have the ability to preserve confidentiality.
Key responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
• Accurately enter sales lead information onto Excel and CRM software.
• Maintain and update sales opportunities and leads using Excel and CRM software.
• Communicating leads to commercial managers and internal sales coordinator for follow up with external representatives or direct end users.
• Securely manage physical demonstration equipment in accordance with company processes to ensure that products are available both internally and externally when requested.
• Coordinate with teams across the organisation to ensure demonstration stock is tested and prepared as necessary for exporting worldwide.
• Provide accurate and timely information to shipping teams to ensure a smooth process when both exporting and importing demonstration stock.
• Coordinate with production to determine work required on units that have been returned for repair and provide end users and representatives with accurate quotations.
• Ensure all purchase orders for repairs have been entered on to the scheduling system.
• Create and send out quotations for leads and opportunities from representatives or direct customers.
• Ensure all purchase orders for new sales have accurate and necessary information before passing to the relevant team for processing.
• Adhoc office duties including maintain phone and e-mails, dealing with customer queries or escalating as necessary. Maintaining calendar of events, holidays and travel for the sales team.
• Experience within an Office Administration role, with ability to work independently with little supervision.
• Exceptional levels of attention to detail and self motivated to get things right.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Package including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Ability to contribute towards improvement in company procedures and processes.
Normal working hours are Monday- Friday 9.30am-2.30pm with a generous hourly rate of £10ph.