|£19000.00 - Permanent Position|
Do you want to work for a company who looks after their team and makes you feel like part of a family? Do you want to be part of a business that is going places, and can take you with them? If so this could be the role for you.
Our client based in a rural location near Bicester is seeking an experienced administrator with fabulous customer service skills to join their small and friendly team.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
• Scheduling online diaries for field engineers
• Proof reading, amending where necessary and forwarding engineer reports
• Compiling and sending client certificates of compliance
• Answering and dealing with telephone enquiries from both new and existing clients
• Producing quotes for new and existing clients
• Other ad hoc administrative duties as they arrive
The ideal candidate will be articulate with a professional yet friendly telephone manner and come from a commercially based administrative or customer service environment. You must be passionate about the service you provide, possessing the ability to prioritise your workload in a role where priorities can be ever changing. Proven excellent attention to detail is vital, along with the ability to work as part of a small and supportive team who all work towards a common goal.
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 28 days holiday with additional Christmas shutdown holidays, auto enrol pension scheme and on site parking. Your own transport will be required due to the location of the role, and the working hours are 9am – 5pm.