|£21,000 per annum - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
A fantastic Sales Assistant opportunity has become available, to be part of an exciting fashion boutique within world renowned Bicester Village. This is a full time 40 hour vacancy, with excellent benefits. If you are a creative individual, with a love of fashion, a passion for luxury retail and a proactive mind-set this could be the perfect environment for you.
The boutique provides ready to wear womenswear and accessories, eclectic and creative in its style and textures, with a quirky elegance, which is experimental in its approach to prints and shapes. The brand is very much linked with artists and charities, regularly collaborating and partnering to launch special edition collections and lifestyle installations.
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Providing high quality service, aiming to go above and beyond for customers;
• Representing the brand at all times;
• Housekeeping, ensuring standards are maintained throughout all store areas;
• Efficiently following till, stock and sale procedures;
• Achieving personal and store KPI targets;
• Awareness of any stock security issues and communicating to management as necessary;
• Develop and maintain a high level of product and brand knowledge and using this to advise customers;
• Launching promotions, markdowns and new collections;
• Merchandising product and making necessary changes in line with brand guidelines;
• Assisting with the intake, processing, availability and replenishment of stock;
• Attendance and involvement in any brand training rolled out and implemented;
• Opening and closing duties;
• Complying with Health and Safety regulations, policies and procedures.
Key skills and profile required:
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and keen interest in fashion and accessories;
• Possess a love of fashion and true passion to work within the retail sector, ideally with previous experience;
• Enthusiastic, friendly, forward thinking and polite with an outgoing personality;
• Have excellent personal presentation;
• Demonstrate an energetic, proactive and independent yet consultative approach;
• Must be eager to learn and have a thirst for knowledge;
• Team player always working alongside colleagues with respect, to achieve common goals;
• Looking for a career in retail, able to provide commitment and longevity to the brand;
• Mandarin speaking skills beneficial.
Successful candidates will be required to work 5 out of 7 days, including weekends, in line with the needs of the business. The company offers fantastic benefits including a commission structure, pension scheme, uniform allowance per season, monthly lunch allowance and 28 days annual leave.
If you would like to work for a brand and fashion retail group, who is immersed within the creative industries worldwide, this is a brilliant opportunity not to be missed. Please get in touch as soon as possible.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.