|Upper Heyford, near Bicester|
|£22,000 - Permanent Position|
A fabulous opportunity to work within a multi-national organisation as a Team Supervisor has arisen in Upper Heyford near Bicester. If you want to work for an employer who promotes from within, upholds a fabulous team working environment then this could be the role for you.
As a Team supervisor you will be expected to manage a team of coordinators and administration staff handling all aspects of fleet management and bookings. Dealing with clients, prioritising and planning team tasks, cost control.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Be able to lead teams both on site and off to achieve individual and team targets;
• Work closely with internal departments whilst improving process and communication;
• Maintain and improve client’s relations, assisting with client’s requests;
• Liaising with internal departments to ensure time efficient delivery to customer;
• Maintain and update in house database with relevant information required; and
• Chair daily/weekly meetings/tele-conference to review team/fleet activities.
As a Customer Service Coordinator, you must:
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Be able to offer guidance training and support whilst focused on performance and development;
• Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
• Be a competent user of Microsoft packages and have the ability to pick up bespoke internal systems; and
• Be able to work on numerous jobs at the same time and possess strong organisation skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a large team within a company who offer some great benefits.
Hours of work are 9.00am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday. You must have your own transport due to the location of this role.
Please don’t miss this opportunity, call or email today to apply.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency on relation to this vacancy.