|£19-£25k DOE - Temporary Position|
Our client, based in Banbury are looking for an enthusiastic Temp to Perm Machine Operator to join their small yet dynamic team. This business are at the forefront of their field, with many strings to their bow which has allowed this business to grow at a rapid rate in the last few years.
As part of this development, a new machine has been installed and you will be responsible in loading, operating and dispatching finished products daily, therefore previous experience in a fast moving environment from such industries such as printing or coating will be advantageous.
Your role as a Machine Operator will include but not be limited to:
• Setting and programming the machine according to the print run;
• Work from specification sheets in line with customer requirements;
• Operate machine and various others to complete a job;
• Packing completed production;
• Mixing of coatings;
• Complete/ record subsequent paperwork; and
• Assist other departments through busy periods.
Ideally you will have the following attributes:
• Have a keen interest in working;
• Flexible; and
• Have a forklift licence although it is not a necessity.
Hours of work will initially be 8:30-5pm although this will later change to shifts in the future, this however is at present being discussed by our client. Due to the nature of the industry you will be working in you will be required to be flexible with your working hours and on occasion complete overtime.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and further develop your skills within a truly unique business. If you are interested in this position please apply with a CV.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.