|£18,500 - Permanent Position|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join one of the country’s leading providers of wholesome products as a Quality Assistant. This family run business specialise in offering only the highest standards which they live and breathe their passion daily. The ideal candidate will adopt this culture and will endeavour to uphold the company standards and work ethos.
Our client would be happy to consider applications from candidate’s that have worked in a production/ manufacturing environment or similar. Although you would be factory based initially to gain a full and well-rounded understanding of the business, once proficient within your role it will further expand and you will be seen to be responsible for further duties in the Quality Department.
As a Quality Assistant your main duties will include:
• Assist with production daily maintaining output efficiency;
• Replenish materials for production and assist with packaging;
• Identify and manage problematic production areas;
• Accurately inspect/ record information on quality of products;
• Carry out regular testing on materials to meet company specifications;
• Labelling and packaging of stock for delivery;
• Ensure to meet QAS on a daily basis;
• Completion of manual checks of finished components;
• Daily updates with line manager both verbally or written; and
• Other duties will also be included to meet the business needs.
An investigative mind set and have a high level of dexterity is essential for this position. You will also have a hands-on approach to all aspects of this job role. This position is being offered on a temp to permanent basis to start immediately.
The normal working hours are based on a shift rotation, 5 days out of 7 working either; 06.00-15.00, 09.00-18.00, 14.00-23.00 or 16.00-00. It must also be noted that you will be required to complete overtime (sometimes at short notice) and weekend work, to which you will be compensated time and a half after working 40 hours. All applicants must be flexible to the above hours due to the nature of the business.
If you feel that this may be the position for you then please apply today with an updated CV.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.