|Close to Thame|
|£20,000 plus commission - Permanent Position|
Ambitious individual required for a very interesting and genuine career opportunity working for a cutting-edge company based closed to Thame. This role would suit an educated and ambitious individual ideally from a recruitment background looking to progress and develop their career within a very successful and supportive team. A salary of circa £20,000 plus very generous commission. 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension, Private Health Care, work phone and laptop. This role will necessitate on-call once every 6th weekend.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders;
• Office administration, maintaining and updating database;
• Handling incoming enquiries and queries via telephone and email;
• Coordinating internal resources, job postings and candidate applications;
• Scheduling meetings and interviews with candidates;
• On boarding clients and candidates to internal systems;
• Supporting company website and social media accounts; and
• Working with senior members of the team in sales, marketing and recruitment.
• Educated to a minimum of A Level or degree level;
• Previous recruitment or HR experience would be a great advantage;
• Second to none communication skills and a professional manner;
• Ambitious and keen to learn and develop professionally;
• Must have strong IT skills;
• Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads;
• You will need to be organised with a keen eye for detail;
• Genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally;
• Excellent spoken and written communication; and
• Due to the location you must have your own transport.
This is a great opportunity to build on your long-term career.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.