Graduate Trainee Water Analyst/Tester
|£20,000 - Permanent Position|
An interesting entry level opportunity for a graduate with either a science or geography degree to work for an international multi-million-pound water treatment company who will offer expert training and real career prospects. As well as a starting salary of around £20,000 there is a range of benefits.
The role will be field based, travelling around Greater London daily so a clean driving licence is going to be critical for this role.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Client focused and quality driven, working for the leading provider of water treatment and hygiene services;
• Undertaking a full range of on-site water treatment services;
• Providing consultancy advice to offer the best possible solutions for corporate clients; and
• Developing client relationships.
Requirements for this role:
• Degree in Science or Geography;
• Professional, dynamic and motivated with ability to work alone or as part of a team;
• Good communication, organised, flexible and committed;
• No previous experience is required but a related degree is essential;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Full training and support will be provided;
• Own transport and full licence essential; and
• Must be within commutable distance of London and willing to travel there almost daily.
If you are a recent Geography or Science graduate looking for an exciting entry level role then please get in touch.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.