|Competitive Salary - Permanent Position|
Cutting edge sustainable engineering company require an Electrical Engineer, educated to HND or BSc/BEng level as well as working towards or having achieved Chartership and MCIBSE/MIEE or equivalent. As well as intermediate level roles, our client is looking for both intermediate and Senior level Electrical Engineers to join their team. A competitive salary and benefits are on offer.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Responsible for running small projects, coordinating mechanical and electrical installations, systems, equipment and facilities;
• Develop and specify applications of controls, instruments and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes;
• Surveying and testing existing electrical/mechanical installations;
• Specify activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation and operational testing conform to functional specifications and customer requirements;
• Represent company at technical meetings with all levels of stakeholders;
• Preparation of specification modifications;
• Ensure engineering calculations and drawings meet required industry and legal standards;
• Responsible for validation of intermediate and graduate engineer design input; and
• Work to Ethics Charter.
Requirements for this role:
• BSc/BEng or HND qualified;
• Working towards Chartered status;
• MSIBSE/MIEE or equivalent;
• Experience of specification design/drawing for at least one building type;
• Sound Health and Safety knowledge;
• Good IT skills specifically with knowledge of MS Office, Apple and Excel;
• Able to use IT based calculation and spreadsheet software;
• Good understanding of BS standards;
• Ability to prioritise own workload and meet tight deadlines;
• Managerial skills; and
• Act in an ethical manner.
If this role resonates with your skills, aspiration and experience, please do get in touch.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.