Sales Ledger Assistant
|£21,000 - £22,000 - Permanent Position|
Our Thame based client, a well-established family run business is seeking a Sales Ledger Assistant to join their supportive and friendly team.
As part of a team of 5 your main role will be to look after the sales ledger function within the department, as well as other ad hoc duties within the accounts team. A salary of £21,000 is on offer dependent on experience. Hours are 8.00 am to 5.00 with one hour for lunch. 20 days plus Bank Holidays, on-site parking, tea room, vending machine, auto enrol pension scheme.
Daily responsibilities will include:
• Taking and processing customer payments;
• Posting payment of cards from website, cheque and cash;
• Track and resolve accounting problems and discrepancies as required;
• Credit control;
• Handling customer queries;
• Creating accounts for new customers;
• Send out statements and mailshots;
• Maintain an orderly filing system;
• Assist in month end procedures and
• Reception duties, greeting visitors and signing for deliveries.
Requirements for this role:
• Experience of an accounts-based role, ideally sales ledger;
• Excellent data entry skills, being both fast and accurate;
• Highly organised and able to complete a task;
• A flexible team player with the ability to work pro-actively;
• Good communication skills, both written and verbal; and
• Reliable, conscientious and dedicated.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company who has gone from strength to strength over the 50+ years they have been established and who are still seeing repeated growth year to date.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.