|£17,000 - Permanent Position|
An interesting opportunity to work for a thriving healthcare organisation based in Bicester. You will be working Monday to Friday, 40 hours a week across two Bicester sites on 8 hour shifts between 7.45am and 6.30pm on a rota basis. A salary of £17,000 per annum is on offer with scope to increase this after probation along with some great benefits and generous pension scheme. 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays.
Duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Handling high volumes of incoming enquiries, scheduling in appointments, prioritising and escalating where necessary;
• Dealing with incoming post, emails, and faxes throughout the day, sending out correspondence as required;
• Uploading personal data on to the dedicated CRM system;
• Welcoming visitors and making appointments, co-ordinating follow ups;
• Scanning documents on to files and making future appointments as necessary; and
• Handling sensitive paperwork, collecting ID and personal details.
Requirements for this role:
• You will need to be a natural customer service ambassador for this role, with a willingness to help and go the extra mile;
• Calm under pressure and able to handle high-volume calls;
• IT literacy is essential, training will be given on the in-house system;
• Able to handle confidential information with discretion; and
• Professional attitude.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.