|£8.50 - Temporary Position|
Our client, the global leader in the distribution of Mobile Broadband devices are looking for a Warehouse Operative to join their small team, based in Silverstone. The company are a positive and upbeat environment; this client ensures fun is had when hard work is proven. Specialising in the most advanced and updated Mobile Broadband devices, attention to detail is essential.
• Manual handling, including lifting approximately 17 kg.
• Packing and labelling boxes correctly
• Completing all paperwork required
• Maintaining a clean work environment
• Any other Warehouse duties required
Skills required for the role:
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Good communication skills
• Adhere to health and safety regulations
• Endurance to perform physical functions of the job
• Competitive Salary
• Offering 37.5 hours per week 9am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
• 20 days holiday, plus statutory bank holidays
If you are interested in the position, please apply now with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.