|Outskirts of Banbury|
|Competitive Salary - Temporary Position|
My clients, based in the outskirts of Banbury, are seeking a professional and hard-working administrator to join their friendly team. This is a temp to perm position.
As an Administrator, you will be an essential part of the day to day running of this established business. You will work within a small team who are dedicated to delivering excellent customer service to clients and customers.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Be first point of contact for all incoming queries
• Producing data reports for clients on a daily basis
• Diary management and scheduling movement of stock
• Working to deadlines
• Assisting with all administration duties
Requirements for this role:
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
• IT Literate to includes MS Office including strong Excel skills
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Previous administration experience
• Attention to detail
• A car owner due to the remote location of the role
The ideal candidate will be someone who has exceptional attention to detail and is confident when working under pressure. This is a great opportunity to be part of a small team working for this multinational company.
If this sounds like you please do not hesitate to contact me.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.