Customer Service Operative
|Outskirts of Bicester|
|Competitive - Permanent Position|
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer service operator to be part of the team working for this great company on the outskirts of Bicester. You will need to be a team player with excellent telephone manner, can work under pressure and to deadlines.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Data entry with a high attention to detail
• Track all rail and road movements in accordance with the policy
• Advise manager are informed of risks
• Process all authorisation/waiver requests
• Ad-hoc administrative duties
Requirements for this role:
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
• Able to work as part of a team but also able to work alone
• Good level of IT skills to include Microsoft
• Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Own transport essential due to rural location
• You must be eligible for a baseline Security Clearance
Hours of work are on a rotating shift basis as the department is 24/7, 365 day per year. Benefits are a competitive salary, pension scheme, private medical insurance, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays).
This is a great opportunity, please do not hesitate to contact me.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.