|Competitive - Permanent Position|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a long established local business as a Production Technician. This family run business are looking for the right minded individual to join their growing team who can share in their success and add to it.
My client is looking for a keen and enthusiastic person to join their production team. The duties of such candidate’s will include:
• Manufacturing of equipment and materials for specialist use
• Careful inspection of materials
• Maintaining Quality of products
• Sustaining cleanliness of production areas and equipment
• Accurate completion of all documentation to maintain traceability
• Working to predetermined timescales
• Upholding excellent housekeeping standards
• Adhere to all health and safety procedures
Due to the nature of the role the ideal candidate will show manual dexterity and have a keen eye for detail as this is a company whose products are consistently changing and developing. You will also possess a high level of numeracy and literacy skills.
Any candidates with previous production experience within the food manufacturing or medical environment would be highly regarded.
My client is offering a competitive salary for this position this would be based on a 37.5 hour week, with working hours between 6am-6pm, also offering 20 days holiday plus bank holidays per year. Additional hours may be available, all by prior arrangement.
If you feel that you skills and abilities meet the above criteria then I would like to hear from you, please apply with an updated CV.
K2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.