Work Scheduler and Co-ordinator
|£22,000 - Permanent Position|
Our client, a UK Leader in their market, is seeking an experienced Work Scheduler & Coordinator to join their team at their office in Thame. A salary of £22,000 dependent on experience is on offer. For your hard work you will be rewarded by working for a company who believes in its staff and who promotes and develops from within. 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. 39 hour week with flexibility how you work the hours between 8.00 and 5.30. Benefits include earning an hour back per week worked.
Day to day duties will include:
• Providing outstanding customers service to all clients
• Schedule internal and external parties work (working one month in advance)
• Ensure schedule is at maximum efficiency using geographical knowledge
• Place orders for any parts or equipment required to ensure timely delivery prior to appointment date
• Ensure compliance documentation in place prior to appointment
• Ensure database is maintained effectively with reports, aborted visits, delayed visits and relevant required data
• Ensure all parties are aware of forward planned schedule
• Maintain open lines of communication between clients and consultants on all live jobs
• Deal with any rescheduled appointments as required
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar scheduling role with experience of booking appointments nationwide, will possess fabulous customer service skills, have the ability to multitask, be organised and methodical in their approach to work and be excellent at building relationships. You must have a good level of IT skills to include excellent Excel and Word, a professional telephone manner and be a great team player.
K2 Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.