Part Time Cleaner- Evenings
|£9.25PH - Permanent Position|
Are you looking for a Part-Time Cleaning position?
Would you like to work for an established employer who is a supportive, considerate and well established within their profession?
Then my client has an opening for a Part-Time Cleaner to join their team and would love to hear from you. Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets, plus any other duties that are required; this will be based in a production/ manufacturing facility.
As a Part-Time Cleaner you will also be required to complete the following:
• Ensure that areas are cleaned to the highest standards at all times
• Maintain Health and Safety standards at all times.
• Ensure equipment is cleaned, maintained and stored correctly
To succeed in this role as A Part-Time Cleaner you will need to:
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to work independently and use initiative
• To be reliable and responsible with a flexible approach to work
• Good communication skills
• Must be well presented
• Previous cleaning experience is essential, ideally in a similar environment although full training will be provided to meet company standards.
My client is looking to fulfil one position based on 25hrs per week ) Monday to Thursday 4pm- 9pm and 3:30pm to 8:30pm on Friday. Your annual salary (pro-rata) will be £12,025.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for Part-Time hours or wanting to add additional hours to their day.
We look forward to hearing from you, as this position will not be around for long!