Seasonal Forklift Driver- Until October
|£10.90ph - Temporary Position|
One of the UK’s leading providers in their field of Agriculture has a position to start immediately on a temporary basis until October on a full time basis as Forklift Driver. This is being offered as a temporary position however my client is looking for candidates that can commit to the duration of the assignment.
To be considered for this position you must have previous experience in a warehouse environment and have a valid Counterbalance Forklift Licence. My client is looking for a candidate who is adaptable, flexible, conscientious and has a great attention to detail due to the nature of the products you will be working with.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria;
• Have previous experience on a forklift and willing to do your Forklift License
• Have previous experience in a production/warehouse or agricultural environment
• Flexible approach to work with full availability to work over the next 2 – 3 months as this is peak season
• Available to work overtime.
• Have your own transport to reach the companies rural location
• Physically fit and a motivated, dedicated worker
• Receiving product promptly and working to timescales
• Liaise with other departments to uphold the standards and efficiencies of the business
Usual working hours are Monday to Friday 6am-6pm and also Saturday mornings on occasion due to the increased business during the company’s peak season. Due to the location and hours of this position you must have your own transport.
If you feel this is the position for you then please send in an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.