Assistant Store Manager
|£23,000-£24,000 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
My client a popular high-street goods brand is looking for an experienced, professional and resilient Assistant Manager to drive both their team and store sales. This is a full-time role based on a 44-hour week and you will be required to work five days out of seven. A very competitive salary is on offer plus the opportunity to earn OTE.
Working within a very fast paced environment with ever changing procedures and policies you will be adaptable and have the ability to lead and train your team whilst ensuring all policies are adhered to throughout.
It is essential that you:
- Come from a retail management background
- Are commercially aware
- Can confidentially communicate with your team
- Are passionate about developing and challenging not only yourself but those within your team
- Are driven to achieve sales targets and KPI’s
- Persistently improve the customer service provided
- Ensure your team are confident across all areas on the sales floor
- Be an experienced people person and thrive from enhancing the services provided to customers and staff alike
- Provide exceptional customer service and experience
- Are welcoming, approachable and a fantastic communicator across all platforms
Managing a large team will not phase you and you will be confident in delegating tasks effectively to meet the needs of the store. With the store being in constant high demand you will work tirelessly to ensure that the sales floor is replenished and well presented at all times, offering your hand whenever and wherever required, you will be responsible for the effective visual merchandising as standard and to display promotions and best sellers.
Being the point of contact to your team it is vital that you are able to multi task and prioritise sometimes during high-pressured situations and with short notice, giving accurate direction and guidance to your team in order to meet deadlines and to meet the needs of the business. You will deal with any difficult situations in store whether that be with customers or members of your team, this will always be completed in line with company policy and with the utmost professionalism.
You will be experienced in the supply of support to your Manager and Area Manager to cover all areas as required such as the recruitment, training and development, implementation of new and existing policies, procedures and regulations and to adhere to all health, safety and security guidelines.
If you would like to be considered for Assistant Store Manager for this fun and rapidly growing retail goods store please apply today.