|£21,000-£22,893 - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a lead goods retailer as a Store Supervisor, working within the Wantage based branch. Based on a 44-hour week, you will be required to work five days out seven.
You will work for a well-established and ever-expanding company, who really believe in their staff. It is essential that you have experience within management, ideally at Supervisor level and are confident in supporting the management team.
You will be,
- Reliable and resilient
- Professional and polite
- Confident in your ability
- Well organised
- Responsible and supportive
Due to the nature of the vacancy a background within a fast paced and high-pressured environment is highly desirable, and you must be able to hit the ground running in order to drive store sales. Being the first point of contact to your team as duty manager on the sales floor you must lead by example, be a professional and well-presented brand representative and fully understand all company policies and procedures, you will motivate, develop and drive your team towards achieving KPI’s and sales projections as well as managing their performance.
- Persistently provide exceptional customer experience and service
- Follow, implement and keep up to date with company procedures and polices
- Efficiently deal with any in-store customer and staffing issues
- Be commercially aware
- Work to deadlines and boost store sales and meet the needs of the business
If you posses the required skills and experience, please apply today.