|£20,000-£22,000 - Permanent Position|
Experienced Administrator required for an established family run rural company. This is a diverse role and will suit an experienced individual who is looking for a varied and interesting role.
A salary of between £20,000 and £22,000 is on offer, 40 hours a week (7.30 am to 4.30pm) 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. Pension.
• A variety of office administration duties to include, answering the phone, handling enquiries and responding to emails
• Ordering stationery and office supplies
• Supporting the office manager and company director where required
• Talking to clients, chasing up quotes and potential new business
• Ordering parts for machinery
• Raising purchase orders and invoicing
• Assisting with marketing mailshots
• Self-motivated and willing to take ownership of tasks once trained
• Excellent literacy skills
• Good communication skills are essential, both spoken and written
• Own transport is essential due to the rural location
• You will need to be highly organised and able to juggle tasks simultaneously
• A friendly and positive attitude
• Team player
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.