Guest Service Assistant
|£9.19 per hour - Temporary Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
An exciting opportunity has become available to work in one of the most prestigious and sort after shopping locations in the country. The role is for a ‘Guest Service Host’, who will be working with all of the most esteemed international brands and providing and exclusive shopping experience to Bicester Village Guests.
This role is predominantly based on providing an exceptional customer service experience while representing both Bicester Village and the individual brads to the highest standard.
You will be responsible for;
- The care and safe handling of customers’ shopping
- Ensuring all requests are responded to in a timely and professional manner
- Representing both Bicester Village and the brands to the most professional standards
- Assisting guests in the mall when needed
- Following Bicester Village protocols in regards to COVID-19 Government Guidelines and encouraging guests to do the same
Requirements of the role:
- Candidates must have experience either in a retail or hospitality environment
- This role is mainly based outside and involves a lot of walking and physical activity so you will need to be an active individual
- You must be able to follow instruction accurately and clearly, having an adaptable attitude within fast-paced surroundings
- A high standard of written and spoken English is key, as you will be expected to communicate efficiently and accurately via telephone, radio and document writing
If you are looking for flexible working hours then this is the ideal role for you. This is an ongoing temporary position with fantastic benefits and the opportunity to become long term for the right candidate. You must be available to work 8 hour shifts which will include weekends.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.