|£40,000 - £50,000 - Permanent Position|
Experienced Marketing Manager urgently required for a prestigious professional services company. A generous benefits package is on offer along with a salary of between £40,000 and £50,000 dependent on experience. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in professional services, marketing an intangible high-quality business to business service. You will be degree educated with CIM Membership. Flexible working arrangements.
- Proactively manage marketing activities, in particular 3rd party supplies such as event management agencies and digital content providers
- Taking ownership and maintenance of company website and SEO, PPC and management of third party suppliers of content and designers. Liaising with internal and external knowledge experts to create and engaging, proactive and sector leading digital presence.
- Lead the design and creative imagery to develop strong brand presence, incorporating digital design and input to third party vendors and acting as a spokesperson for the company
- Manage and lead the creation of direct mail, email and online marketing campaigns using content management systems and third-party suppliers where necessary.
- Lead and develop the Webinar portfolio for the company. This is inclusive of promotion, design, content collation, branding and follow up along with reporting and innovative evolution.
- Ownership and delivery of the company events calendar, both internal and external. This is achieved through a detailed understanding of each departments needs and industry calendar along with a strong affiliation with events management organisations to ensure seamless delivery.
- Direct and oversee the social media output and social digital footprint for the company. Managing the Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts and creating a content schedule in conjunction with the company. This will include: Posting and scheduling content, creating graphics, research and analysis, interacting with others to increase exposure and increase followers, running reports and tracking activity and helping staff with their accounts.
- Reporting on marketing activity within the company including new business reporting, lost clients, integration with CRM and ad hoc reporting
- Ownership of the Marketing budget inclusive of signing invoices, reviewing and tracking spend and creation of the annual budget.
- Represent the company at various marketing meetings, events and functions both internally and externally. Inclusive of public speaking, introducing guests and networking with existing and prospective clients.
- Supporting on internal marketing activity in close liaison with the HR team to enhance the company’s employee experience including support in the regular internal communication calendar, internal events and charitable activities and sponsorships.
- Involvement with internal and external projects and activities where required where a Marketing participant will add value to the programme of work.
- Ownership and management of all marketing collateral and branded materials through liaison with external providers and suppliers and in conjunction with the needs of the company.
Skills and qualifications required:
- Degree or equivalent experience is essential for this role
- CIM Membership
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience
- Experience within a professional service is essential
- Project Management and supplier management expertise
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with limited direction
- Strong active listening skills
- Very strong IT skills
- All MS Office products
- Experience using CRM Systems.
- Knowledge of using the right tools across the marketing mix.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.