|£9.00 per hour - Permanent Position|
A fabulous opportunity has arisen for a Quality Technician to join a growing and dynamic team within a first class manufacturing environment in Bicester, with an immediate start on either a temp to perm or permanent basis. This is a maternity contract role which is for 12 months, however due to growth there is a possibility there could be more opportunity thereafter.
Your main objective will be to ensure the smooth flow pf production through a variety of quality checks on the lines, recoding and logging all required data along the way. Your day to day duties will include but not be limited to:
• Carry out and record checks on equipment, components, raw materials, packaging and finished products as required in line with standard company policies
• Complete weekly quality paperwork for all finished products
• Ensure standard for all areas are being met and adhered to at all times across the entire production facility
• Inform QA Manager of any non-conformance with any aspect of the production machinery, equipment or products
• Complete daily hygiene and other related QA inspections
• Ensure production facility housekeeping is up to date
• Complete, log and report on all quality checks and incidences, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Fully comply with all Health & Safety guidelines at all times showing commitment to good manufacturing practice
To be considered for this role you would ideally have worked within a quality role before, however for the right person full training can be provided. You must have an excellent command of written and spoken English, be enthusiastic, with great attention to detail and an eye for perfection. It would be ideal if you held level 2 HACCP and have experience from within a manufacturing environment but again it is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to pursue a career within Quality, in an environment that is supportive and encouraging, with a great team around you. You will be provided with a competitive salary, 20 days plus bank holiday, auto enrol pension scheme, free onsite parking and the chance to work for this leading manufacturer.
This is a full time position (42.5 hours per week), shift can start at 6am and times will vary and you will be required to work the odd weekend to meet the needs of the business. Overtime available and offered as it arises, which can often be at short notice to meet manufacturing demands
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this Vacancy