Queue Host - Temporary
|£9.19 per hour - Temporary Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
We are hiring candidates for a variety of Brands with in the internationally renowned shopping destination, Bicester Village. Working with some of the world’s most sort after designers and innovators. We are looking for the best applicants to represent these brands to the highest standard who will be an integral part of their teams.
Due to the current rise in demand and the shopping protocols that have been put in place we are looking for confident, charismatic and organised candidates to join our in-store teams.
The job role will consist of:
- Being the face of the brand and the first point of contact for all guests entering the store
- Managing both the virtual queuing system and guiding the guests who arrive at the store to use it efficiently
- Ensuring that customers follow government guidelines on mask wearing and using hand sanitisation stands regally
- Informing guests of the services Bicester Village offer to make their experience as seamless and enjoyable as possible
Candidates must have:
- A passion for customer service as well as experience working in a retail or hospitality environment
- Be able to use current tech such as iPad’s or similar
- Be able to problem solve and think of their feet
- Be confident and friendly while enforcing Village protocols
These roles are available on a temporary basis and both full time and part time hours are available. Although we can accommodate flexible working for the temporary role, applicants must be able to commit to 8 hours shifts that will include weekends.
Please send applications to Keri Allen – firstname.lastname@example.org