Stock Controller - Temporary
|£9.19 per hour - Temporary Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
We are seeking experienced stock handlers to work in a variety of location in the internationally renowned Bicester Village. Successful applicants will be working for luxury brands that pride themselves on their reputation and status. Therefore, you must be confident, well presented and have the ability to be a brand ambassador whilst completing the duties of the role.
Key responsibilities include:
• Processing stock deliveries and confirming inventory
• Replenishing stock and preparing stock to be taken onto the shop floor
• General housekeeping duties
• Maintaining a clean and tidy work environment
• Ensuring all stock is labelled correctly and show the correct outlet pricing
• Follow all security and safety procedures and policies
You must have the following:
• Experience in stock handling
• The ability to hit the ground running and pick up new procedures quickly
• A keen eye for detail
• Be proactive and use your own initiative
• Be a fantastic communicator
If you are looking for flexible working hours then this is the ideal role for you however, you must be available to work 8 hour shifts which will include weekends.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.