Trainee Recruitment Consultant
|Competitive - Permanent Position|
|Luxury Brand Retail Division|
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our thriving team!
K2 Recruitment is a leader in their field locally, with a long standing, loyal client and candidate base. Due to company expansion we are looking to recruit 2 Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our fast-paced Industrial and Retail divisions. The role is both pro-active, reactive and diverse, therefore, we are looking for candidates who are full of passion, drive and want to establish a career in the industry.
We are looking for ambitious, individuals who are ideally educated to A level standard and have a warm, approachable manner. You must have the ability and desire to develop lasting connections and be passionate about delivering excellent customer service in a competitive market. Professionalism and an abundance of enthusiasm are key to this role!
This role will include:
* Daily administrative tasks, managing candidate records, registrations and bookings
* Updating, composing and posting attractive job advertisements
* To asses suitability of candidates through pre-screening, interviewing and referencing candidates, following GDPR and compliance procedures
* Maximising business potential in all areas via relationship building, consistency and investigative questioning to both clients and candidates
* Sales, including business development calls and attending client meetings
* Ensure that all duties are completed within a timely manner and in line with company procedures, and terms of business
Suitable candidates will:
* Come from a customer service, sales, industrial or retail background
* Be confident using all Microsoft programmes and be tech savvy
* Take pride in their work and have a proven track record including 2 strong references
* Be able to multi-task and prioritise confidently
* Be self- motivated, resourceful and enjoy working to KPI’s
We love to “do things right”, both internally and externally, and pride ourselves on the service that we provide everyone we come into contact with. We invest heavily in our consultants to make them truly outstanding at what they do, we help them create and build their reputation within the industry and are passionate about coaching and mentoring them to be the best in the business. In fact, and our entire management team consists of “home grown” talent. We offer a full training package, and also offer the REC Diploma, fully funded by K2, following a qualifying period for those who wish to undertake it.
This role is 40 hours per week between 8am-6pm, Monday to Friday. When trained the position will also include on-call weekend work which will be assigned on a rota basis.
The salary is competitive and based on experience.
A commission scheme is available when training has been completed.