|£9.50 per hour - Temporary Position|
Our client, a large distributor of brand new vehicles are looking to recruit a Stock/ Stores Controller to work within one of their busiest departments. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a good level of dexterity and competence working with high value products.
Your responsibilities will include:
• All goods into the business will need to be allocated to specific stores departments, due to the size and weight of some of the goods you must be physically fit.
• Undertaking regular stock takes
• Booking in and out of parts for various departments.
• Order stock upon request, noting any decreasing levels and re-acting accordingly to maintain stock efficiency.
• Competent to use a bespoke computer system in order to request certain stocks
The ideal candidate will be:
• Highly motivated with a strong focus on quality
• Computer literate
• Have good level of written and spoken English
• Be able to work flexible hours when needed
• Full driving licence
• Positive and flexible attitude to work with good communication skills
The working hours for the position are Monday to Friday 6am- 2.30pm, due to the location you will be require to have your own transport. This role is an immediate start, if you feel you have the relevant skills to match the above, send an up to date CV now!