Sales Coordinator temp to perm
|up to £22,000 pro-rata - Temporary Position|
An unrivalled opportunity to work for a successful and long-established local business working as a sales coordinator supporting the sales team, this role will suit an experienced administrator ideally within a sales office environment. Potential for this role to become permanent.
Up to £22,000 dependent on experience. 25 days holiday. 37.5 hour, 40 hours during seasonal busier periods. Flexible hours. Benefits include: Pension, long service awards, discounts on goods.
• Sales order processing and administration to tight timescales
• Maintaining accurate data entry and records in a timely fashion
• Handling customer enquiries, chasing deliveries and problem solving
• Responding to pricing and product enquiries
• Supporting the sales team with required administration
• Assisting in other areas of the business as required
• Occasional assisting with exhibitions
• Must have excellent Excel skills and general IT knowledge
• Ideally previous sales order processing experience
• Must be an experienced administrator
• Good customer service experience
• Experience of data entry
• Attention to detail is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• This is a fast-moving role so an ability to work quickly and accurately is essential
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.