Recruitment Coordinator (Graduate opportunity)
|North Weston, Near Thame, Oxfordshire|
|£20,000 - Permanent Position|
Ambitious individual required for a very interesting and genuine career opportunity working for a cutting-edge company based closed to Thame. This role would suit an educated and ambitious individual, ideally a graduate, looking to carve out a career or someone from a recruitment background looking for the next step up to develop their career. A starting salary of circa £20,000 with potential commission. Generous holiday allowance of 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, Pension and Private Health Care.
• Liaison with internal and external stakeholders
• Office administration, maintaining and updating database
• Handling incoming enquiries and queries via telephone and email
• Coordinating internal resources, job postings and candidate applications
• Scheduling meetings and interviews with candidates
• On boarding clients and candidates to internal systems •
• Supporting company website and social media accounts
• Working with senior members of the team in sales, marketing and recruitment
• Educated to a minimum of A Level or degree level;
• Previous recruitment or HR experience would be a great advantage
• Second to none communication skills and a professional manner
• Ambitious and keen to learn and develop professionally
• Must have strong IT skills
• Able to multi-task and prioritise workloads
• You will need to be organised with a keen eye for detail
• Genuine enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
• Excellent spoken and written communication
• Due to the location you must have your own transport
This is a great opportunity to build on your long-term career.
K2 Recruitment are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.