|£21000 - Permanent Position|
Our client, a UK Leader in their market, is seeking a Service Coordinator to join their team at their office in Thame. A salary of up to £21,000 dependent on experience is on offer. For your hard work you will be rewarded by working for a company who believes in its staff and who promotes and develops from within. 22 days holiday plus Bank Holidays. 39 hour week with flexibility how you work the hours between 8.00 and 5.30. Benefits include earning an hour back per week worked.
Day to day duties will include:
• Providing outstanding customers service to all clients, whilst maintaining efficient supply at all times
• Management of internal tracker and diaries for works scheduled
• Ensure schedule is at maximum efficiency using geographical knowledge
• Place orders for any parts or equipment required to ensure timely delivery prior to appointment date
• Ensure 100% compliance is maintained at all times
• Ensure database is maintained effectively with reports, aborted visits, delayed visits and relevant required data
• Raising purchase orders as required in timely manner
• Maintain open lines of communication between clients and consultants on all live jobs
You will have worked in a similar role with excellent customer service skills, and the ability to juggle changing priorities and multi task with ease. Experience of booking appointments nationwide would be advantageous but not essential. You must be organised and methodical in your approach to work and be excellent at building relationships. You must have a good level of IT skills to include excellent Excel and Word, a professional telephone manner and be a great team player.
If you have the above skills and are looking for a new challenge then please apply today. This role will not be available for long.
K2 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy